- 453.59 g alligator sausage, crumble,brown,drain
- 453.59 g crayfish tail
- 453.59 g smoked sausage, sliced
- 473.18 ml converted rice
- 283.49 g canrotelle tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can onion soup
- 1 can beef consomme
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 453.59 g mushroom, sliced
- 10 ml garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 14.79 ml creole seasoning
- 14.79 ml black pepper
- 113.39 g butter or 113.39 g margarine
- Mix alligator sausage with remaining ingredients.
- Place in a covered casserole or pan and cook in preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- After 30 minutes, stir well and continue cooking for the remaining time.
- Let cool, uncovered, for a few minutes and serve.