Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Was originally crawfish recipe but I changed it up by substituting Alligator Tailmeat. Bought the Alligator in my local Supermarket Frozen Food section.
- After cooking the Alligator meat, mix all the ingredients in a bowl completely.
- Heat enough oil to fry beignets in a 12 inch skillet.
- With a Tablespoon, scoop up the mixture and ease into the hot oil one spoon full at a time.
- Skillet should hold 5 or 6 without touching.
- Fry to a golden brown on both sides.
- Prepare Dipping Sauce by mixing ingredients.