1/2 Photos of Allergen-Free Mini Cupcakes
Adapted from a cake recipe - for those needs allergy free indulgence! The recipe can be adapted in many ways; with cocoa powder to make a chocolate cupcake; add chocolate chips; add orange extract, etc....
My Private Note
mini cu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend flaxseed with water until smooth, set aside.
- 2Once flaxseed is thicken, add banana and blend until smooth.
- 3Preheat the oven to 180C/350°F.
- 4Sift all purpose gluten free flour with baking powder in a mixing bowl
- 5Add sugar, olive oil and rice milk.
- 6Add blended flaxseed & banana
- 7Add Vanilla Extract.
- 8Set the mixer to low and beat until everything combined.
- 9Set the mixer to medium and beat for about one minute.
- 10Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 11Frosting as desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Allergen-Free Mini Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.6
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 206.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: