1/2 Photos of Allendale Dip
24 hrs 10 mins
This is from a great little restaurant in South Louisiana. I begged and begged for the recipe until they finally caved in. ***Edited on June 9, 2008--I would suggest tasting the dip before adding any salt. Depending on your mayo, you may or may not need any***
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1One day prior to serving, mix all ingredients in a medium bowl that can be covered.
- 2Refrigerate 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 3Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 4Serve with crackers, chips or my favorite, raw veggies.
- 5This can be doubled or tripled easily with a triple serving equal to about 2 quarts.
Browse Our Top For Large Groups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All For Large Groups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Allendale Dip
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 195.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g