- 1⁄2 ripe mango, peeled cut and diced
- 1 2⁄3 ounces carrot juice
- 1 2⁄3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 2⁄3 ounces fresh orange juice
- 2⁄3 ounce fresh lemon juice
- ice cube, scoop
- still mineral water, to top
- orange slice, to garnish (optional)
- maraschino cherry, to garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the mango pieces in a blender, add the other ingredients, except the water. Blend until smooth.
- Fill a goblet with ice and pour blended mixture in until the glass until is 3/4 full.
- Add the water to dilute the mixture a little. Stir.
- Garnish with a slice of orange and a maraschino cherry.
- Serve with a straw.