Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Avocado, tomato, thick bacon slices crumbled, hard-boiled egg wedges, leafy lettuce, gorgonzola, am I forgetting anything? I LOVE Cobb Salad!!! Let's eat!
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- salt and pepper
- Whisk egg yolks vigorously until they turn pale yellow.
- Slowly incorporate oil to form an emulsion.
- Add remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
I thought I would give this dressing a try since we love Cobb Salad. I do love your recipes, Ginny, but I'm afraid this one did not suit my tastes. Thanks for sharing it!