Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A mild, easy, pleasant guac-style salad. Lends itself to endless variations.
- 3 avocados, cut into small cubes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into small cubes
- 1 large tomatoes, cubed small
- 1 small onion, minced
- fresh cilantro, chopped, to taste
- lemon juice
- Cut up the avocados, eggs, tomato, onion and cilantro. Toss in a bowl.
- Mix together lemon juice, mayo, salt and pepper. Toss into the salad.
- Can be served in the avocado shells if you saved them.
Wonderful and simple salad. I customized it to my taste: no tomato, alot of cilantro, more onions. Delicious and simple. We made it twice this week and I will continue making this salad. THANK YOU!!
This is a great refreshing salad. Since amounts were not specified for some ingredients, I just used about 2 tsps lemon juice and just enough mayo to stick it together. I had to use dried cilantro, but it was still wonderful. I imagine it's even more wonderful w/ fresh cilantro. I will make this again; thanx for sharing.