Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Pasta with tomatoes, basil and parmesan.
- 5 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb pasta
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, and olive oil in a non-metal bowl.
- Stir in salt.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Allow to sit at room temperature at least 2 hours, or as long as 10 hours.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Pour uncooked sauce over hot pasta, and toss.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese to your liking.
I reall really like this. Instead of using fresh tomatoes i use canned. Great sidedish, it doesn't las long at my house
LOve this stuff! I have had something similar from Calif. Pizza Kitchen. They put on bread. This is wonderful on brushetta!
This is so simple and so GOOD. This recipe has become a staple in my house.