- 5 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, and olive oil in a non-metal bowl.
- Stir in salt.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Allow to sit at room temperature at least 2 hours, or as long as 10 hours.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Pour uncooked sauce over hot pasta, and toss.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese to your liking.