Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from "Express Lane Diabetic Cooking". Let set several hours or overnight to blend flavors.
- 1 cup cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup minced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup minced Italian parsley
- 1⁄4 cup minced celery
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving, to blend flavors.
Very nice. I did not use as much parsely as called for because I just didn't have that much. But a great make ahead lunchtime treat. Healthy and tasty.
A delicious bean recipe that can lend itself to so many delicious meals. Try adding a tin of tuna or some chopped olives and make a meal of it, as I did.