Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a veggie burger that's a hit with all age groups!
Make and share this All Time Favourite Rajma Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Mash the boiled rajma with the back of a fork in a large bowl.
- Using your fingers, break the 2 slices of bread and add to the bowl.
- Add garlic, onions, green chillies, salt, cilantro and pommegranate seeds.
- Mix everything well.
- Make small round/ slightly big tikkis (patties) out of this.
- Shallow fry in oil on either side till brown.
- Drain out excess oil.
- Remove from oil and keep aside.
- Now take the bun.
- Cut it into 2 halves.
- Put one patties on the bun and put a sliced tomato over it.
- Cover with the other slice of bun.
- Likewise, repeat for remaining patties.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
i think this needed some binding agent, as it just didn't hold together well for me at all. they were unstable to start off with, and then it all came apart as i was turning them in the skillet. it also could have used some more seasoning, as the taste was rather bland. sorry for the poor review, but this didn't work for us at all.