This is a veggie burger that's a hit with all age groups!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash the boiled rajma with the back of a fork in a large bowl.
- 2Using your fingers, break the 2 slices of bread and add to the bowl.
- 3Add garlic, onions, green chillies, salt, cilantro and pommegranate seeds.
- 4Mix everything well.
- 5Make small round/ slightly big tikkis (patties) out of this.
- 6Shallow fry in oil on either side till brown.
- 7Drain out excess oil.
- 8Remove from oil and keep aside.
- 9Now take the bun.
- 10Cut it into 2 halves.
- 11Put one patties on the bun and put a sliced tomato over it.
- 12Cover with the other slice of bun.
- 13Likewise, repeat for remaining patties.
- 14Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All Time Favourite Rajma Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1089.1
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3017.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 192.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.8 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 43.7 g