Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serve these meatballs as a main course or serve smaller portions as an appetizer. From SperkPeople.com NUTRITION INFO Calories: 287 Fat: 16.4 g Carbohydrates: 13.8 g Protein: 20.7 g
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 3⁄4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine ground pork, onion flakes, corn flakes, salt, pepper and egg.
- In a small bowl stir together ketchup, brown sugar and dry mustard. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the ketchup mixture into the pork and mix well.
- Spray muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray. Form 6 meatballs and place in muffin tin. Coat the top of each meatball with the remaining ketchup mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees F., until nicely browned and glazed.