Recipe by Delish
This marinade is extremely versatile- it can be used for any kind of meat: beef, pork, chicken, or shrimp. It has a delicious blend of flavors. It's also nice because these are basic ingredients you're likely to have on hand. It's nice to have on hand, so feel free to double and store in refrigerator and use as needed.
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine or 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a container with a tight fitting lid, combine all ingredients and shake well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Add desired amount of marinade to choice of meat in large resealable plastic bag and marinate at least 8 hours, preferrably overnight.
- Cook meat as desired and discard extra marinade.