Recipe by deb12
From McCormick's. The thick paste is easy to spread on. Recipe doesn't call for set time, but that makes it even more tender.
Top Review by MyMagicMoo
All i can say is YUMMMMMY! I doubled this because i used really thick rib eyes. I let the steaks sit in this and marinade for about 8 hrs.. they were so juicy and tasty.. i will definatly make this again! thanks for posting! made this for a Bargain Basement Tag.
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning (salt free works great!)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 lb boneless sirloin or 1 lb New York strip steak
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, mix steak seasoning, vinegar, olive oil and mustard.
- Spread mixture on steak, or place steak in large resealable plastic bag, add seasoning mixture, and turn to coat well.
- (Can marinade steak at this point).
- Broil or grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.