Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From McCormick's. The thick paste is easy to spread on. Recipe doesn't call for set time, but that makes it even more tender.
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning (salt free works great!)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 lb boneless sirloin or 1 lb New York strip steak
- In small bowl, mix steak seasoning, vinegar, olive oil and mustard.
- Spread mixture on steak, or place steak in large resealable plastic bag, add seasoning mixture, and turn to coat well.
- (Can marinade steak at this point).
- Broil or grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
All i can say is YUMMMMMY! I doubled this because i used really thick rib eyes. I let the steaks sit in this and marinade for about 8 hrs.. they were so juicy and tasty.. i will definatly make this again! thanks for posting! made this for a Bargain Basement Tag.