Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a low fat salad, full of healthy ingredients. Tangy oranges, creamy avocado, sweet orange marmalade, and green onion, make a delightful mix of flavors!!
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces dry penne pasta, cooked, rinsed, and drained
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 2 small oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In large bowl, whisk together the orange juice, marmalade, oil, vinegar, and mustard.
- Add cooked pasta, mix well.
- Cover and chill, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, add remaining ingredients and toss gently.