Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an all around chicken recipe. I have also used this on wings and chicken strips.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chili sauce
- 3⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 bone in chicken breasts
- Mix chili sauce, vinegar, horseradish, garlic ans salt in a bowl.
- Reserve 1/2 of the marinade.
- Add chicken to bowl, turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade in bowl.
- Place chicken on grill or on broiler pan.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning and basting frequently with half of reserved marinade until juices run clear, about 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining reserved marinade in small saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot along side chicken.