Recipe by Caramellita
I Tried it , it is YUMMY, so i thought of sharing it ... Waiting for your reviews!
Top Review by Ilovemy4kids
Made ours as stated, except that I used white choc chips in half the batter, and semi sweet in the other half and baked them in 2 tins. They were somewhat too cakey for our taste, but still very good. Thank you for posting.
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan. Melt white chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler, over barely simmering water. Stir occasionally until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat eggs until foamy. With the mixer still running, gradually add the sugar and vanilla. Drizzle in the melted white chocolate mixture. Combine the flour and salt; fold into the white chocolate mixture using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon. Fold in chocolate chips. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool pan on a wire rack before cutting into bars.