Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tastier alternative to marinating meat. A rub gives a fuller flavor to any meat. This rub can be used for just about any meat (I personally favor it on chicken!). This recipe makes enough for about four servings of meat.
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, salt, paprika, mustard, pepper, oregano and thyme.
- To use: Coat meat in mixture, and then grill as desired.