Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy to make. Add your own combination of fillings.
- Choose and prepare your choice of filling.
- Try not to use any vegetables that will turn your quiche wattery such as fresh mushrooms. (if you add them cook first).
- I like a combination of broccoli, cooked salmon, onions, dill and cheddar cheese.
- Place filling in pie shell pour egg mixture over the top and baake @ 350 appx. 45 minute.
- Check after 30 minutes.
- It's done whin a knife inserted comes out clean.
This is a good, basic filling. I added sausage, zucchini and mushrooms, salt & pepper. It was delicious!
This is actually my original recipe posted years ago. I still use it often. For some reason I could no longer sign in as Smurfetta so here I am with a brand new name. Enjoy this all!