1 hr 15 mins
This is my recipe for pizza dough. This makes a light pizza dough perfect for any pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine yeast sugar and water and let sit for 5 minutes to proof.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- 3Knead on floured surface until smooth and soft.
- 4Place in an oiled bowl and cover. Let rise until double in size.
- 5Punch down
- 6Place on large cookie sheet and work the dough evenly across the pan. Use your fingers to press the edges to the sides of the pan to form the crust edge.
- 7**Note** If you are using a thin or watery sauce bake the crust alone for 4 minutes at 350 before adding sauce and toppings to prevent sauce from soaking into crust.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All Purpose Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.3
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 439.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 9.5 g