Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chef Anne Burrell.
Make and share this All-Purpose Pasta Dough recipe from Food.com.
- Place flour on worktable and make a large well in the center; put eggs, extra yolk, olive oil, salt and water in the middle.
- Use a fork to whisk the eggs into the oil and water; and gradually work in the flour until you can mix it with your hands.
- Wet your hands and begin kneading, using your palms to stretch the dough, but being careful not to tear it; knead dough until silky and supple, about 10 minutes, more or less.
- Wrap dough in plastic and rest for one hour or more.
- Use with a pasta machine or roll and cut to desired shape.