Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 hr
From a fish cookbook but not sure which one since I ripped the page out long ago.
- 1⁄4 cup sweet sherry, can use dry
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- ground pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients.
- Marinate fish from 1-2 hours depending on thickness.
- Use to baste while cooking.
WOW! Great Tasting Shark marinade. I used sweet cream sherry and I marinaded the fish for 24-hours, then discarded the marinade. I made a second batch for basting. We were all quite pleased with the outcome! Thanks for posting. This will definitely be used again and again. :D
Very good on shark. I had some difficulty finding shark recipies, but this one is great.