Recipe by nitko
This sauce can be served as sauce for pasta, gnocchi, or as a meat sauce, especially as a steak support sauce.
- 150 g gorgonzola
- 250 g cream (cooking cream 20%fat)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 20 g butter
- 5 g salt
- 5 g ground pepper (preferably green, grounded)
- 50 g parmesan cheese (grated)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut gorgonzola into small pieces and put into a pan. Add cream, sage, salt and pepper.
- Heat slowly making sure that does not boil. When cheese is melted, serve.
- You can serve it over pasta or gnocchi, or with steaks. If you use it as a pasta sauce, cover with grated parmesan cheese.