Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
The one I use the most
1 1/2 pound loaf
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast or 1 teaspoon fast rising yeast
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Inset pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle, press start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.