- 2 ripe bananas
- 354.88 ml oats
- 236.59 ml no-sugar-added applesauce
- 59.14 ml honey or 59.14 ml maple syrup
- 59.14 ml walnuts, chopped
- 59.14 ml raisins
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas with a fork, mix in lemon juice. Combine with oats, applesauce, honey, and vanilla until mixture is well combined. Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Drop tablespoons of mixture on greased baking sheet or use parchment. Bake for 25 -30 minutes until set.