Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
All natural, no flour, no sugar, unprocessed cookie. Perfect for breakfast!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 1⁄2 cups oats
- 1 cup no-sugar-added applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey or 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas with a fork, mix in lemon juice. Combine with oats, applesauce, honey, and vanilla until mixture is well combined. Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Drop tablespoons of mixture on greased baking sheet or use parchment. Bake for 25 -30 minutes until set.