Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
perfect way of getting your kids to eat fruit, all natural ingredients and perfect for a hot day
- 2 cups strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup honey, divided
- 6 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups peaches
- 12 paper cups or 12 popsicle molds
- 12 wooden popsicle sticks
- Puree strawberries with 1/4 cup honey in blender or food processor.
- Divide mixture evenly between 12 cups or Popsicle molds.
- Freeze about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, rinse processor.
- purée kiwifruit with 1/4 cup honey.
- Repeat process with peaches and remaining 1/4 cup honey.
- When strawberry layer is firm, pour kiwifruit purée into molds.
- Insert Popsicle sticks and freeze about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Pour peach purée into molds and freeze until firm and ready to serve.