Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great fall dish! It's easy for a quick dinner or nice for an afternoon lunch.
- 226.79 g elbow macaroni, cooked al dente
- 2 package alouette savory vegetable soft spreadable cheese
- 118.29 ml milk
- 14.79 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml panko breadcrumbs
- 14.79 ml chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cooked macaroni, Alouette ® Savory Vegetable soft spreadable cheese and milk.
- Pour macaroni mixture into buttered casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl mix Parmesan , bread crumbs and parsley.
- Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 25 – 35 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve as an appetizer, entree or side dish.