Recipe by Corrinne J
This is a great fall dish! It's easy for a quick dinner or nice for an afternoon lunch.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked al dente
- 2 packages alouette savory vegetable soft spreadable cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cooked macaroni, Alouette ® Savory Vegetable soft spreadable cheese and milk.
- Pour macaroni mixture into buttered casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl mix Parmesan , bread crumbs and parsley.
- Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 25 – 35 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve as an appetizer, entree or side dish.