This is a great fall dish! It's easy for a quick dinner or nice for an afternoon lunch.
Make and share this All Natural Alouette Savory Vegetable Baked “mac & Cheese” recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cooked macaroni, Alouette ® Savory Vegetable soft spreadable cheese and milk.
- Pour macaroni mixture into buttered casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl mix Parmesan , bread crumbs and parsley.
- Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 25 – 35 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve as an appetizer, entree or side dish.