1/1 Photo of All Natural Alouette Savory Vegetable Baked “mac & Cheese”
Corrinne J's Note:
This is a great fall dish! It's easy for a quick dinner or nice for an afternoon lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix cooked macaroni, Alouette ® Savory Vegetable soft spreadable cheese and milk.
- 3Pour macaroni mixture into buttered casserole dish.
- 4In a separate bowl mix Parmesan , bread crumbs and parsley.
- 5Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- 6Bake in 350 degree F oven for 25 – 35 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.
- 7Serve as an appetizer, entree or side dish.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All Natural Alouette Savory Vegetable Baked “mac & Cheese”
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 136.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: