Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great change to the average bacon cheese burger. The kids love them because the bacon doesn't fall out when they're eating the burger. I usually double the recipe and mix 1 lb lean ground beef and 1 lb lean ground turkey. You can also substitute the worcestershire sauce for BBQ sauce. The recipe can be changed easily based on your personal preference!!!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (monterey jack or sharp cheese is good too)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped crisp cooked bacon (about 6 pieces)
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil until done.
Yes...we loved this...a great tasting burger from only four ingredients...it couldn't be simpler.
I used the bbq sauce option, and the burger was tender, juicy, and punctuated with smokiness from the bacon.
Thanks for sharing!!
Made for PAC Oct 2012.