Recipe by riffraff
I recently adopted this recipe. I made major changes to the recipe 02/22/05, the results being a much better casserole. Feel free to leave out any offensive ingredient.
Top Review by Barb Laviano
I have been looking for a good tuna casserole recipe but this one is not it. Too bland and too "runny" Perhaps you could cook the soup/milk first - that might provide a thicker sauce???
- 1⁄2-1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrot, Frozen Peas & Carrots should be thawed.
- 8 ounces egg noodles (Egg Noodles should be cooked and drained.)
- 6 1⁄2 ounces tuna, Drained & Flaked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup