Recipe by Redsie
From Kraft food.
Top Review by ellie_
We really enjoyed this. I added some fresh oregano with the tomatoes, but made as directed otherwise. Next time I think I will cut down the eggs to 6 eggs (which I think will still work out well). I did use a bit more cheese than specified though. Thanks for sharing!
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large ovenproof skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions and mushrooms; cook and stir 5 minute or until onions are crisp-tender. Add zucchini and tomatoes with their liquid. Cook 10 minute or until most of the liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
- Mix pasta, eggs and 1/2 cup of the cheese in large bowl; mix well. Add to vegetables in skillet; stir until well blended. Cook on medium-low heat 5 minute or until bottom of frittata is set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 10 minute or until center is set. Cut into 4 wedges to serve.