Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Kraft food.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large ovenproof skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions and mushrooms; cook and stir 5 minute or until onions are crisp-tender. Add zucchini and tomatoes with their liquid. Cook 10 minute or until most of the liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
- Mix pasta, eggs and 1/2 cup of the cheese in large bowl; mix well. Add to vegetables in skillet; stir until well blended. Cook on medium-low heat 5 minute or until bottom of frittata is set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 10 minute or until center is set. Cut into 4 wedges to serve.
We really enjoyed this. I added some fresh oregano with the tomatoes, but made as directed otherwise. Next time I think I will cut down the eggs to 6 eggs (which I think will still work out well). I did use a bit more cheese than specified though. Thanks for sharing!
This presented very well and was an easy, nourishing meal for my family. However, I took one look at the recipe and knew I needed to add a few things. I added garlic, oregano, basil, and some chopped fresh parsley. I also added some parmesan cheese to the mozzarella on top and served with some pasta sauce on top. Even with these additions, it seemed to be missing something. Some diced ham or browned ground beef would probably make this a 4 or even 5 star recipe.
This was too bland for my taste, added salt,pepper and garlic. With hot sauce to top it, it was good, very filling.