Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy mixing in the blender make this a quick morning fix.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 3⁄8 cup margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup bacon, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 ounces canned mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- Combine the first four ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- Pour into a 10-inch pie plate.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
I made this last night using gluten free pancake mix hoping it would work the same as Bisquick. It came out looking very pretty and scrumptious looking, and it does taste great! I will cut down on the amount of margarine or butter because I had to drain the liquid from the bottom. I don't know if the texture would be different using regular Bisquick. It wasn't as firm as most quiches, but, again, the taste is great. I'm giving it 5 stars for a very good gluten free quiche. Thank you for the recipe.