- 6 pork shoulder chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 bay leaf, crushed
- 9 ounces frozen cut green beans
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed French onion soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with salt, thyme, and pepper.
- In a large skillet, in hot oil, brown chops; set aside.
- Sprinkle rice in a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Add chops, bay leaf, and beans.
- Pour on undiluted soup and 1 1/2 soup cans water.
- Cover and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until pork is tender.