Recipe by ladygwyn
This one dish meal came from and old Kraft magazine.
Top Review by Charlotte J
This went into the oven very fast. After I coated the chops I placed them in the center of the baking dish reserving the leftover crumbs. I coating the potatoes with dressing then placed them in the bag with the remaining crumbs. Popped them into the oven and everything came out with a nice crunchy coating. I adopted this Chef for the * Spring PAC 2008* game
- 4 pork chops
- 1 (3 ounce) packet Shake-n-Bake for pork
- 1 lb potato, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat chops with coating mix.
- Place chops in a foil lined 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Add potatoes around chops in pan.
- Drizzle dressing over potatoes, toss lighty to coat.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Put 2 tablespoons of the barbeque sauce and 1/4 cup cheese on each chop.
- Return to oven and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Yummy served with a salad and applesauce.