Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
- 14.79 ml light olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 453.59 g ground sirloin
- 2 (822.13 g) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 432.33 g can whole kernel corn
- 4.92 ml salt substitute
- 4.92-9.85 ml chili powder
- hot cooked macaroni
- Heat the oil in Dutch oven on medium-high heat.
- Sauté the garlic, onion and pepper until the onion is translucent.
- Add the ground beef, brown and crumble.
- Add the tomatoes, corn, salt, and chili powder.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for about an hour.
- Serve in large warmed soup bowls over hot, cooked macaroni.
Put this in my slow cooker and it was very tasty. Added a little shredded cheese on top and served with crusty rolls.