his contains plenty of flavour and wholesome vegetables - perfect central heating. Quick, cheap and simple to prepare
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tip the canned tomatoes into a saucepan along with the stock, bring to the boil.
- 2turn down the heat and throw in the carrots.
- 3Gently simmer the soup until the carrots are cooked, about 15 minutes.
- 4Stir in the pulses and spinach and heat until the spinach has wilted.
- 5Spoon in the pesto and gently mix into the soup.
- 6Serve with some crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All-In-One Chunky Winter Broth
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.0
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 86.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red pepper pesto