Recipe by English_Rose
Try a healthy dinner that's packed with goodness and will set you on the way to lower your cholesterol.
- 0 butternut squash, peeled and diced (7oz approx)
- 8 tiny new potatoes
- 4.92 ml ground coriander
- 14.79 ml thyme leaves
- 473.18 ml chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 170.09 g French beans (or zucchini or broccoli)
- 28.34 g green olives, in brine, drained
- 0.25 ml salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Put the butternut squash, potatoes, ground coriander, thyme, stock and garlic into a flameproof casserole. Season and bring to the boil, then simmer gently for 10 minutes
- Tuck in the chicken breasts making sure that they are submerged.
- Cover and transfer to oven for 15 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
- Lift out chicken and veg, set aside and keep warm, then boil the stock until reduced by half.
- Add the beans and olives, simmer until cooked. Season and serve.