Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Try a healthy dinner that's packed with goodness and will set you on the way to lower your cholesterol.
- 1⁄4 butternut squash, peeled and diced (7oz approx)
- 8 tiny new potatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces French beans (or zucchini or broccoli)
- 1 ounce green olives, in brine, drained
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F Put the butternut squash, potatoes, ground coriander, thyme, stock and garlic into a flameproof casserole. Season and bring to the boil, then simmer gently for 10 minutes
- Tuck in the chicken breasts making sure that they are submerged.
- Cover and transfer to oven for 15 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
- Lift out chicken and veg, set aside and keep warm, then boil the stock until reduced by half.
- Add the beans and olives, simmer until cooked. Season and serve.