Try a healthy dinner that's packed with goodness and will set you on the way to lower your cholesterol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 butternut squash, peeled and diced (7oz approx)
- 8 tiny new potatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces French beans (or zucchini or broccoli)
- 1 ounce green olives, in brine, drained
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Put the butternut squash, potatoes, ground coriander, thyme, stock and garlic into a flameproof casserole. Season and bring to the boil, then simmer gently for 10 minutes
- 2Tuck in the chicken breasts making sure that they are submerged.
- 3Cover and transfer to oven for 15 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
- 4Lift out chicken and veg, set aside and keep warm, then boil the stock until reduced by half.
- 5Add the beans and olives, simmer until cooked. Season and serve.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All-In-One Chicken, Squash & New Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (1282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1088.0
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 702.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 189.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 36.8 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 63.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper