Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 min
Hearty breakfast or breakfast for dinner.
Make and share this All-In-One Breakfast Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cooked waffles
- 2 eggs, cooked to your liking
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 1⁄2 cooked hash brown patty
- maple syrup, to taste
- Butter both sides of waffles.
- On griddle over med-high heat, cook waffles 1 minute or until golden and hot.
- Remove from heat.
- Lay one waffle on work surface; layer with eggs, bacon, and hash browns.
- Drizzle with a little maple syrup; close sandwich with other waffle; press down a little, then enjoy.