Prep 1 hr
Cook 45 mins
This is a quick and easy breakfast recipe! Unlike other recipes you don't have to let it sit overnight if you don't want to!
- 5 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups bacon (chopped, you can use both) or 2 1⁄2 cups sausage (chopped, you can use both)
- 1 (8 ounce) package prepared stuffing (what ever flavor you want)
- 1 (8 ounce) package hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- Mix up eggs; add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Cook bacon/sausage; drain.
- Get out a baking dish.
- Put stuffing mix on the bottom of the dish.
- Add the hash browns.
- Add eggs.
- Add cooked bacon/sausage.
- Top with cheese.
- (You can let this sit overnight if you want).
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 to 50 minutes or until set.
Very tasty, and so easy. I didn't measure the bacon, I just fried up a whole package. The stuffing added a nice flavor...usually breakfast bakes are rather bland.
I tried this @ a brunch with a lot of my friends and they loved it! I'm so glad someone like you could come up with such a delicious breakfast casserole! Usually breakfast casseroles are kind of bland but yours is really good! Anyone who like breakfast casserole should try this!!! The stuffing totally makes the dish! I would eat this all day every day! Thanks so much 4 the recipe!