Recipe by countrycook97
This is a quick and easy breakfast recipe! Unlike other recipes you don't have to let it sit overnight if you don't want to!
- 5 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups bacon (chopped, you can use both) or 2 1⁄2 cups sausage (chopped, you can use both)
- 1 (8 ounce) package prepared stuffing (what ever flavor you want)
- 1 (8 ounce) package hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix up eggs; add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Cook bacon/sausage; drain.
- Get out a baking dish.
- Put stuffing mix on the bottom of the dish.
- Add the hash browns.
- Add eggs.
- Add cooked bacon/sausage.
- Top with cheese.
- (You can let this sit overnight if you want).
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 to 50 minutes or until set.