Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A all in one omlette.
- 1 medium onion
- 12 medium eggs
- 1 lb bacon
- 1⁄2 lb sausage
- 1 small bell pepper
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups hash browns
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook bacon in skillet until crisp.
- Cook sausage until done.
- In the grease from the bacon cook the Hash Browns until done.
- finely chop onions and bell pepper.
- In large bowl whisk eggs, (about 30 Seconds).
- Chop bacon and sausage to bite size pieces.
- Add all ingredients to eggs and whisk together.
- Spray a 6x9 baking pan with a nonstick spray. (DO NOT use butter or grease they burn the eggs.).
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or till firm.
- Remove from oven and cover with cheese and return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- great for the day when everybody decides to show up at your place. Or for the person that likes to cook ahead for the week.
this is a really good recipe i really love it THANKS!!!