1/1 Photo of All-In-One Breakfast
1 hr 10 mins
An easy make ahead strata from my favorite new casserole cookbook. This recipe uses english muffins for the base instead of slices of bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In the bottom of a greased 3 quart rectangular baking dish, arrange muffin halves in the bottom. Overlap muffins as neccesary to make them fit well; set aside.
- 2Using a large skillet, cook sausage until brown, drain.
- 3In a large bowl whisk the eggs. Add sausage, sour cream, and chilies and mix until well combined.
- 4Pour egg mixture over the muffins and press lightly to thoroughly moisten the muffins.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Bake in a 375 degree oven uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes or until set.
- 7Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Prep and cook time does not include chilling time.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All-In-One Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.2
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 265.6 mg
- Sodium 413.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 21.5 g