Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
A mildly tasty way to spice up both old and new Kraft Dinner. This is a real "Make Up Along The Way" recipe, so feel free to take this off the beaten path.
- 1 -2 cup favorite macaroni and cheese mix
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt, halved
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, halved
- 1⁄4 cup shredded ham
- pepper, to taste
- Prepare macaroni according to package.
- Remove your serving, and set rest aside.
- Add shredded ham. Fold in slowly.
- Add seasoning salt. Fold, then add rest.
- Add parmesean cheese. Fold, then add rest.
- Season to your liking, add any wanted extras, and serve.
- Alternative: Use leftover macaroni from a past day, and use in recipe. This allows you to skip step one, and instead, microwave after steps 2 and 3 instead.