1/3 Photos of All Gone Onion Burgers
Chef Shadows's Note:
You will find this recipe posted else where on the web under my real name. It is one of the best ways to grill burgers I ever came up with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all together and shape into 12 patties.
- 2Grill over hardwood coals until done to your liking.
- 3Place on hamburger rolls and top with your choice of condiments.
- 4Note: I use one package of Lipton's Onion Soup Mix for this recipe.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All Gone Onion Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.5
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 585.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: