Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A complete meal that can be thrown toether easily.
- 3 cups raw potatoes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 lean pork chops
- 3 cups Spanish onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup condensed tomato soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups sweet milk
- In a greased casserole, arrange a layer of sliced potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a layer of pork chops and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with layer of onions and season.
- Dot with butter.
- Add additional layers of potaoes, chops, and onions.
- Combine tomato soup and milk; pour into casserole.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.