Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A complete meal that can be thrown toether easily.
Make and share this All for One Pork Chops Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- In a greased casserole, arrange a layer of sliced potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a layer of pork chops and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with layer of onions and season.
- Dot with butter.
- Add additional layers of potaoes, chops, and onions.
- Combine tomato soup and milk; pour into casserole.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.