Recipe by dandee mak
One basic recipe make all kinds of cookies! THEY are delicious. I have been making for years. A friend gave me basic recipe--I took it from there.
- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar or 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 large egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, oil sugar, milk, extract, and egg.
- Add dry ingredients and add in what you like:.
- Chocolate chips.
- Roll cookies in cinnamon sugar/sugar.
- Add cocoa to half the batter to make choc/vanilla.
- Use whatever extract you like.
- Be creative.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes on greased sheet. Cool couple minutes.
- You can do a lot with this basic recipe.