Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a tarted up version of sbsbea's meatloaf recipe, slightly modified and all dressed up for the prom. A soft Merlot goes well.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Thaw pie crust and perforate with a fork, per directions.
- Mix all ingredients and half the BBQ sauce, except cheese, potatoes, and almonds.
- Put the mixture in the pie crust.
- Cover the exposed top rim of pie crust with mixture so it won't burn.
- Spread remaining half of BBQ sauce over top of mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread potatoes over the top in a thick layer.
- Sprinkle almonds on top of potatoes and add cheese over the top.
- Return to the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Serve with a green salad.