Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 hrs
This is incredibly simple and always turns out great. It's very tender and full of flavor. Start it at the beginning of your morning and just let it hang out until dinner time.
- 1 pork roast, size depending on your crock pot
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup water
- carrot, and (optional)
- potato (optional)
- Add the water and all the mixes into the crock pot. Mix roughly.
Okay, so I didn't exactly follow the directions, but used what I had on hand...I used a tritip roast, and dry onion soup mix instead of brown gravy mix....a true hit!
This is a great way to make a roast!